"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it." - Groucho Marx

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Time

time can be a total B. one second you think you have got it figured out and the next? life is telling you how much you don't. time is well spent, but then time is well wasted. time allows us to better ourselves but gives us the leverage to keep on with what needs to be bettered. there's no time limit, time seems endless. but then something happens to remind you how little time you have. time drags on when your miserable, time flys when your having fun. time makes you rush, time makes you realize what you've missed. but for me, right now, time is making me nervous, anxious and scared. time is making me doubt, consider, and then doubt again. time is making me long to be better but lets me feel like i don't have to try just yet. time is making me wait. time is making me hopeful. time is making me miserable. time is breaking my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Elaina. I wanted to say I absolutely LOVED this post. Time is a B.

    ReplyDelete